Saturday, April 30, 2011

Microsoft tag reader for smartphones

I was reading the India Today dated 25 May and found found something cool. They were offering free photos from the movie dum maaro dum. But then urls can we used by anyone. So the used a "tag". To use it we had to download a tag reader from www.gettag.mobi
On opening it redirected me to the android market to app Microsoft tag reader. It was surprisingly fast in reading Code (tag). On my lower end Samsung galaxy pop i have not been able to use barcode readers to read barcodes or qr codes. But this app was cool. The app asked me if i wanted to complete action using default stock browser or opera mini. On opera mini it redirected me to a Microsoft site then to a India Today url..
But if someone shares link on fb or twitter ??? ;-) :-P lol



No comments:

Post a Comment