Saturday, October 1, 2011

After 2G scam, SMS scam??

After the 2G scam are we witnessing a SMS scam?? Till now SMS market had become fairly cheap due to high competition. Airtel was probably the only player in the market offering expensive SMS. TRAI whose basic purpose is to act as a regulatory body and eliminate monopoly, seems to be doing the exact opposite.

Not only have all SMS been restricted to 100/day, in addition you cannot use bulk SMS sites from 9 at night till 9 in the morning. Now it is common knowledge that students use SMS a lot during this time, especially those in a relationship. SO they would obviously get SMS packs or pay normally at the high SMS rates. SO TRAI is forcing people to spend more where it should be doing th exact opposite. Moreover all telemarketing calls & SMS generally come in the morning or early evening, when people are awake. Who will call you to buy a product when you are asleep??!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I love you for who you are. I love you for how you make me feel. I love for how you treat me. I love that I can be myself and you won’t judge me. I love the little butterfly feelings you give me. I love that I can tell you anything and everything and you understand. I love that I have you in my life. I love that you’re here to stay.:)love SMS
    love text

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely cracked
    so what should be done? everyone is corrupted to their souls and nothing can change in that context.

    ReplyDelete